Thursday, May 26, 2011

Aligarh Muslim University exam Part one


This is the incident of that time when I was appearing for IIt exam.That was crucial situation as I was appearing for third time.As it was my last attempt so I filled application forms of almost of the exams.it was notworthy to say that I was in great Frustation stage.It is really very difficult to overcome on this stage.Frustration can be a result of blocking motivated behavior. An individual may react in several different ways. He/She may respond with rational problem-solving methods to overcome the barrier. Failing in this, he/she may become frustrated and behave irrationally. An example of blockage of motivational energy would be the case of a worker who wants time off to go fishing but is denied permission by his/her supervisor. Another example would be the executive who wants a promotion but finds he/she lacks certain qualifications.
let us come on the point as I was telling i filled the forms of all the exams,me with my Cousin Anshu (he came from the native) had got our examination center at Aligarh for Aligarh Muslim University entrance exams.we had to leave for the exam as one day before.As I was the eldert one I had the responsibility to travel to Aligarh along with Anshu for the exam.
we started our journey from NewDelhi railway station.there was a great rush those a days we thought to travel by the train Lichhwi counted as one of the worsts train with respect to reaching time and comfort.we had no another root so we started our journey.
it was great rush and we were in general boogie, it was very difficult to stay even to stand properly too.it was not the case that we were only two students going for the exams,there were so many with the same situation like this,Suddenly I saw a beautiful girl with her friend was standing in the same way I was.I was not as emotional as my friends but I felt something was happening in my mind after seeing her.Tell you the truth, she's not that good-looking. She doesn't stand out in any way. Her clothes are nothing special. The back of her hair is still bent out of shape from sleep. She isn't young, either - must be near twenty, not even close to a "girl," properly speaking. But still, I know from fifty yards away: She's the 100% perfect girl for me. The moment I see her, there's a rumbling in my chest, and my mouth is as dry as a desert.Maybe you have your own particular favorite type of girl - one with slim ankles, say, or big eyes, or graceful fingers, or you're drawn for no good reason to girls who take their time with every meal. I have my own preferences, of course. Sometimes in a restaurant I'll catch myself staring at the girl at the next table to mine because I like the shape of her nose.But no one can insist that his 100% perfect girl correspond to some preconceived type. Much as I like noses, I can't recall the shape of hers - or even if she had one. All I can remember for sure is that she was no great beauty. It's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment