Friday, April 8, 2011

My Teamlead

I am highly impressed with my team lead Karunakar Kothinti.when I started my career as a software developer,i was keen interested to do something different so that as a good technologist i should be counted as one of the best employee of the respective company.for this i know there was requirement of a good mentor who can guide me at every stage.
now working with a person like my team lead it was a great experience to do the work in passionate manner.the dedication and energy I have seen in my mentor I can say definitely I have seen the best working person in my life. As a role model. An effective mentor is invariably accomplished in their organizational role. They are generally admired and respected in their position, and their achievements in that position. Men tees will often look for a set of habits, approaches, style and skills that the mentor exhibits and that the men tee wishes to emulate and practice. The best thing i seen was his habbit to do the work honestly and taking the whole responsibility on his shoulder.A person who is considered honest is one who displays integrity, is genuine and not deceptive or fraudulent. Honesty is characterized by truth and sincerity. Honesty denotes the quality of being upright in principle and action. Honesty implies truthfulness, fairness in dealing with others, and refusal to engage in fraud, deceit, or dissembling.the work wichich is given to you its success depends on the fact that how much are you dedicated for this.How dedicated are you at work? How much are you willing to give? Let's say you work in an office where someone needs to stay late on a regular basis। It was your turn the day before, and you stayed. Today is Somebody's turn, but she had to leave work early because her child was sent home sick from school. Your boss asks you to stay again today. You have no real plans yourself right after work. Do you agree to stay or argue you stayed last night? Do you name another co-worker who should stay? Do you try and broker a deal with your boss? Sometimes, employees expect more dedication from their employer than they are willing to give themselves.it is good I think,because doing the work honestly and taking the responsbility will you that type of mental satisfaction that you will find after sometime that you have done your work.you are not a choker.I can say definitely if I will be working under the person like my teamlead that day is not far when I will be counted as one of the best technically skilled person.






























No comments:

Post a Comment