Monday, April 30, 2012

Dramatic Incident

It's quite interesting ,when someday it happens with you like you don't  predict.
I joined new project ,was waiting for work to do.
In the morning I was without any work So I started to do some R&D(very popular word used for work less developers) on my technology.
My beautiful PMO came and told I have been assigned work in particular team.
I went there and was relocated a seat with desktop.Architect gave me instruction and documents to start with.I read the documents and got to know the technology is entirely different.Was in shock.My old manager Came and told You are most welcome in the project.I got interacted with two Indian teammates(off course aged and mature).Although during talk with them I was in tension of new technology.
After lunch went to seat and decided to tell my PMO about this.I talked to her she told ok ,you will be joining the team with your expertise.
I came happily ,went to try SUSHI(a japani dish of terrible taste but very popular here) some how I ate the food.Came to my seat to collect my bag and laptop .My architect told you are assigned to different team so you can go.
I happily came to my seat with another sweet lady.Got to know I am going in testing team.I was shocked what the hell is going on?
Was seating with full of frustration.I was explained everything how to do and what to do.There was nothing left for me to think.I was thinking why I left the first team.It was good chance to learn the new thing.
After one hour I again went to my previous architect and told him to take me in.Somehow after argue he took me in.
I was little bit happy to prepare the technological stuffs and was collecting all the technology related stuffs from google(GOD for Software developers).
After one hour PMO came and told me why didn't you go to the particular team, they are waiting for you for three hours.I was in surprise because she was talking about some different team that was my technology related.
I rushed to this team frequently,but here i came to know there was no place for me.
I was standing in the kitchen motionless.Was thinking what is the day today?Have I started to drink?
what is happening here?
after 15 mins I saw people (the architect,The PMO and the testing teamlead and new team person are coming for me).
I was surprised and sophisticated,they came and shout are you Ajay?
I told yes.
then they asked ,you height not seems like 5'6".it is written in your profie that you are of this height and you look taller more than 6 feet.
I told I have mentioned the right height.Then suddenly on more person came,
he told sorry for the late. he is looking for new entry in the project.
All shouted oh my god...
Yes you all are right,he was another Ajay of the same height and technology people were looking at...
now the question arises what I was doing and what the link up the story was with me.
Off course I was the victim and in the last I was the culprit too.
Well actually i was standing on 6th floor rather than going to 9th floor.On 6th floor,It was different project and look the coincidence this project was also waiting for the Ajay.
i went to 9th floor and asked the PMO for my joining in the project.She checked my profile with her database and told,Mr Ajay you have to joine at Monday of next week.

Guys you can imagine the level of frustration I felt that time...


No comments:

Post a Comment