Friday, February 18, 2011

Pandey Da

there are very few relationships existing in this world which does not take much more time to become hardcore.In my entire life I have met very few persons from whom i have got a lot of things to achieve.there are very few people who are not my family member but somehow a respect comes from inside of my body and soul for them.i am really very happy to say that i have met a person in bangalore during my most crucial struggling period who not only helped me to achieve my goal but he guided me every movement as like an elder brother,as like a gentle senior and above of all as like very good human being.
somehow,when i see my back life particularly that period when i was very much exhausted in search of a job,I can feel the importance of Pandey da.How a person could be so much helpful and sensitive to value and ethics it can not be explained.a good relationship is one that is treasured and held to a higher standard as it has taken many untraveled roads to reach its destination.
Right now i can say definitely he is second elder brother for me,and hope in future if i will get any chance in my life to serve you,it would be the great pleasure for me.
Thanks pandey da...

No comments:

Post a Comment